Australia Awards Women Leading and Influencing (WLI) is governed by a Steering Committee comprising representatives from the Pacific and Australia.
Stay tuned for information on WLI Steering Committee members.
Steering Committee purpose
- Provide advice on the Initiative's strategic direction
- Monitor the performance of the Initiative against its intended outcomes
- Review and endorse the Initiative's annual program of activities
- Monitor risks and propose risk mitigation strategies as appropriate
- Assist in connecting the Initiative with women leaders in Australia and the region
- Advocate for women's leadership in the region
Internal Reference Group
The Initiative's Internal Reference Group is comprised of representatives from the Australian Government's Gender Equality, Australia Awards and Scholarships, and Pacific branches.
The group meets quarterly and facilitates internal coordination and information sharing within the Australian Government.